I love a good birthday! They are such a special day… I mean its when someone came into the world and your heart grows bigger than you thought possible. I’m one day late but I wanted to be able to get pics up of Walkys cake smash up with this post.
Yesterday was my favorite little mans first birthday and I am dying. How in the world is he already one? I swear time keeps flying by and I am scrambling to do everything I can to make it stand still. I love all my babies so so much but after having Walker I finally understand what moms mean when they say, “There is just something about having a boy that is totally different.” It’s 100% true! He is exactly what our family and I needed. He is so chill and sweet and has the BEST energy ever. I can already tell he is going to be the peacemaker in our little family.
Just a few of my favorite things about Walky so fare are:
- The fact I will struggle to tell him no because of his extremely heartbreaking sad face!
- His growly laugh.
- His toothy grin.
- The way he kisses with his mouth wide open.
- How he has wanted to run with his sisters since he was a couple months old.
- His first step at Nana’s.
- His giant blue eyes.
- That his first word was MAMA 🙂