Friday Favorites – Summer Must Haves
Happy FRIDAY b.eautiful people! I have a feeling it’s going to be a good one, hopefully, you feel the same. Today I wanted to share some of my favorite things that I have been using and loving this summer.
- First, can I just say I am not sure why but summertime makes me want to be better? A better mom, wife, friend and just human in general. I saw this Beautifully Said book of quotes at staples and once I didn’t even have to skin through it to know I needed it in my life. I really love it and the women and the messages that they feature are GOLD! Literally can change any bad mood I am in instantly. You can find the book here —> Beautifully Said
- Lately, I have been obsessed with pink. Well, whats new haha but even more than usual. It is definitely my happy color and this Physicians Formula Blush in Rosy pink is the perfect summer color. It’s not peachy or mauvy at all, just the perfect flush of pink. I don’t know how they got it so good with their butter collection but it literally feels like butter and it smells soooooo good. BLUSH
- I have always been really impressed with Colore Science sunscreens. The brush on applicator is a God sent when running out the door or making sure the kids are protected when they are refusing to let you put anything else on. A couple quick brushes and you have SPF 50 all over you woohoo! I am a sucker for convenience and this one definitely delivers. SUNSCREEN
- Now, this has to be one of my new holy grail hair products! No, I am serious Loreals Frizz Vanisher Cream is amazing. I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY on my girls and myself when I am wearing my hair up. It’s not too heavy on my hair so it doesn’t leave it feeling greasy and gross but it is heavy enough to keep my girls hair under control. Which says a lot to me because their toddler’s hair is out of control haha. FRIZZ VANISHER CREAM
- I haven’t been wearing jewelry a lot lately because Walker J. is at the age now where he is constantly pulling my hair and yanking on me but whenever I get the chance I throw on a pair of floral earrings. They are so fun and summery. These I got at Walmart, YAY for the $4 earrings. They say they are “hypoallergenic” but I still can only wear them for a couple of hours before my ears hurt but hey for $4 that’s fine with me. I can’t find these ones online but these from ASOS are way better quality and they are gorgeous! EARRINGS